Products used :
PREPARATION : 25 min
COOKING : 0 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 720 min
SERVES SERVES 8 to 10 :
60 g sugar
300 g biscoff biscuits
1 pinch salt
500 g mascarpone
200 ml filter coffee or espresso
3 tblsp marsala or amaretto (optional)
- 1- Insert egg whisk in very clean bowl. Break eggs and separate whites from yolks. Put whites in bowl with a pinch of salt and run BEATEN EGG WHITES programme after removing cap from opening. Set aside.
- 2- Then, place yolks in bowl, add sugar and run EXPERT programme, 2 minutes/speed 13 (without heating).
- 3- Beat until white then add mascarpone and run EXPERT programme 2 minutes/speed 12 (without heating). Carefully fold beaten egg whites into mascarpone cream using a spatula.
- 4- Set aside 1/4 of biscoff biscuits. Soak remaining biscuits in cold coffee and spirits. Line bottom of dish with soaked biscuits.
- 5- Then add cream, cover with soaked biscuits, then add another layer of cream and refrigerate overnight.
- 6- Insert transparent bowl and blend remaining 1/4 of biscuits in mini bowl with FOOD PROCESSOR programme. Set aside.
- 7- Before serving, sprinkle with ground biscoff biscuits.
Copyright : © 2014 Hachette Livre (Marabout)