Chicken Roulade on Couscous Salad
By Chef David Bitton for Magimix
Products used :
PREPARATION : 15 min
COOKING : 15 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
2 chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
0.5 cup goats cheese
1.5 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
2 Tbsp Bitton Black Olive Tapenade (or other good quality tapenade)
0.25 cup sun-dried tomatoes
micro herbs to garnish
100 g couscous
200 ml water
2 Tbsp Bitton Chilli Oil (or other good quality chilli oil)
50 g butter
2 large tomatoes, deseeded
1 mango, peeled and diced
Onion salsa (see recipe)
1 bunch coriander leaves
Bitton lemon dressing (or other good quality vinaigrette)
Baby herbs to garnish
0.5 medium brown onion
0.5 medium red onion
4 green shallots
0.5 bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves only
50 ml Bitton lemon dressing (or other good quality vinaigrette)
salt and pepper
Chicken Roulade with Spinach and Goats Cheese
- 1- Prepare chicken by placing it between plastic wrap and pounding with a tenderiser till chicken is flat and rollable (about double the size).
- 2- Brush with olive oil and season one side with pepper.
- 3- Turn season side down and spread with spinach leaves, goats cheese, Bitton Black Olive Tapenade and semi dried tomatoes
- 4- .Roll up chicken breast and stuffing long ways and place seam side down on plastic wrap. Roll and seal at each end ready to steam.
- 5- Steam in small steaming tray over water in the Cook Expert. 15 min, 104 degrees, simmer mode. Turn over at 7 ½ minutes, continue.
- 6- Once cooked, undo ends and allow to cool prior to slicing.
- 7- Place slices on couscous mixture and garnish with micro herbs.
- 1- Place the water, butter and Bitton Chilli oil in the stainless steel bowl Set to 3mins/1A/140C
- 2- Place couscous in a separate bowl, pour over the water mixture, cover with cling film and set aside.
- 3- Place tomatoes in Food processor mini bowl. Pulse 2x.
- 4- Combine prepared couscous, tomatoes, mango, coriander and onion salsa.
- 5- Drizzle over the Bitton Lemon Dressing. Combine well.
- 1- Place onions, shallots and parsley in the Food Processor mini bowl. Pulse 3x.
- 2- Combine with Bitton lemon dressing and season with salt and pepper
- 3- Add half the salsa to the couscous, keep other half and use as garnish
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix brand ambassador.