Chicken and Spinach Risotto
By Vanessa Campbell - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 5 min
COOKING : 28 min
RATING : 1 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
1 onion peeled and quartered
2 cloves garlic
50 g extra virgin olive oil
150 g bacon, diced
350 g arborio rice
100 g white wine
2 chicken breasts, cubed
2 teaspoons vegetable stock paste
800 g water
1 bunch baby spinach
- 1- Place quartered onions and garlic in metal bowl. Select EXPERT mode, for 15 seconds on speed 13. Press AUTO. Repeat for 10 more seconds if needed.
- 2- Add diced bacon and oil. On EXPERT mode, set time to 5mins, speed 3, on 100C. Remove top cap.
- 3- When finished, replace cap. Remove lid and add in rice and white wine. On EXPERT mode, set time to 3mins, speed 2A, on 100C.
- 4- When finished, add chicken, stock, and 800ml of liquid (add sliced mushrooms if using them). On EXPERT mode, set time to 20mins, speed 2A, on 110C.
- 5- Stir through spinach, add roasted pumpkin & feta (optional) and enjoy!
CHEF’S TIP :
Optional - add roasted pumpkin, cubed & pre-cooked in oven, sliced mushrooms, roasted feta
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix Consultant