Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Pasta
By Vanessa Campbell - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 30 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
2 cloves garlic
1 small brown onion, peeled and halved
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 chicken breast fillets, diced
400 g tin tomatoes or use fresh peeled
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 Tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
100 ml water
150 g spreadable cream cheese
1 bunch baby asparagus cut into 3cm pieces
125 g mushrooms, sliced
100 g baby spinach
pasta of choice
- 1- Place garlic, halved onions and parsley into the metal bowl. On EXPERT mode, PULSE until chopped to your liking.
- 2- Add olive oil. Set for 3 mins, speed 3, 110 degrees. Take cap off.
- 3- When finished, add diced chicken. Put cap back on. Set to 5mins, speed 1A at 100C.
- 4- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock, water and wine (optional). Set for 15 mins, 1A, 100C.
- 5- Add mushrooms, cream cheese and asparagus. Take cap off. Set for 5 mins, speed 1A, 100C.
- 6- Add spinach. Set for 5 secs, speed 1A just to stir the spinach in.
- 7- Serve over cooked pasta.
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix Consultant.