Chilli Chorizo & Prawn Pasta
By Vanessa Campbell - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 20 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
200 g chorizo sausages peeled and diced into small pieces
2 cloves garlic
1 medium onion, peeled and halved
2 long red chillies, roughly chopped
400 g can crushed tomatoes
2 Tbsp tomato paste
0.5 cup white wine
2 tsp caster sugar
2 cups water
300 g short pasta, penne or fusilli
200 g raw prawns, halved lengthways
fresh basil and parmesan to serve
- 1- Put onion, garlic and chillies into the metal bowl. On EXPERT mode, leave time on default, speed 15, no heat. Check that your ingredients are chopped to your liking.
- 2- Scrape the sides of the bowl down with the spatula. Take the cap off. Set to 3mins, speed 3, 110C.
- 3- When finished, add wine, sugar, tomato paste, canned tomatoes and water. Place cap back on. Set to 10mins, speed 3, 100C.
- 4- When finished, add pasta and chorizo. Set to 11mins, speed 1A at 110C.
- 5- When finished stir in prawns with spatula. Set to 5mins, speed 1A at 100C.
- 6- Serve with basil and freshly grated parmesan
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix consultant.