Cod Fishcakes with a Tomato & Olive Coulis
Products used :
PREPARATION : 20 min
COOKING : 20 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
450 g (1 lb) fillet of cod
40 g (2 oz) stoned black olives
3 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp oil
50 g white wine court bouillon
Salt and pepper
- 1- Dissolve the contents of the court bouillon sachet as per instructions on pack. Bring to the boil, add the fish and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
- 2- Squeeze the lemon.
- 3- Chop the onion and olives using the main blade. Skin the fish and place it in the main bowl. Chop finely. Add the eggs, lemon juice and one tablespoon of flour. Blend thoroughly.
- 4- To shape the fishcakes, take the equivalent of 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll in the remaining flour and flatten to obtain an even, rounded shape.
- 5- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fishcakes for 10 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- 6- Serve on a warmed dish with hot tomato sauce.