By Chef David Bitton for Magimix
Products used :
PREPARATION : 30 min
COOKING : 90 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 6 :
6 egg whites, room temperature
250 g icing sugar
500 ml full fat single cream, very cold
60 g icing sugar
100 g strawberries
100 g blueberries
200 g raspberries
50 g blackberries
60 g caster sugar
- 1- Preheat oven to 10 degrees C.
- 2- Place the egg whites and a pinch of salt in a very clean dry Cook Expert metal bowl and fit the whisk. Run the BEATEN EGG WHITES program without the cap. Run for 4 minutes, then gradually add the icing sugar through the opening.
- 3- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spoon the meringue onto the paper in mounds to the size you like.
- 4- Using the back of the spoon gently indent the top of each meringue.
- 5- Bake for 1.5-2 hours. Leave the door ajar and allow the meringues to cool as the oven does.
- 1- Refrigerate the cream and whisk for 30 mins
- 2- Cool the Cook Expert bowl by placing a few ice cubes in the bowl, run CRUSHED ICE program, remove ice and dry the bowl carefully
- 3- Fit the whisk and pour the cream and icing sugar into the bowl. Remove the cap and run the EXPERT program 1min, speed 7, no heat.
- 4- The cream is whipped when you can see the imprint of the whisk.
- 1- Place all ingredients in metal bowl
- 2- Run SMOOTHIE program. Strain mixture if desired and set aside to cool.
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix brand ambassador.