Products used :
Compact 3200 XL
CS 4200 XL
CS 5200 XL
PREPARATION : 30 min
COOKING : 25 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 6 :
450 g of haddock fillets
150 g of parmesan
2 handfuls of parsley
100 ml of liquid crème fraiche
450 g of fresh spinash
2 tbsp of mustard
- 1- Preheat your oven to 240 °C (gas mark 9).
- 2- Peel the potatoes. Slice them in the midi bowl with the 2-mm slicing disc.
- 3- Transfer to a pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4- While the potatoes are cooking, cook the spinach for 1 minute in a sieve placed over the pan. Drain and set aside.
- 5- Chop the onions, carrots and parsley in the mini bowl.
- 6- Fry in a little olive oil for 5 minutes.
- 7- Remove from the heat. Add half the parmesan, plus the lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
- 8- Blend the spinach, fish, eggs and cream in the main bowl with the metal blade.
- 9- Arrange a layer of the fish and spinach mixture, then the onion and carrot mixture in a large gratin dish. Cover with a layer of potatoes.
- 10- Between each layer, sprinkle a little olive oil and pepper. Top the gratin with the remaining parmesan.
- 11- Bake until the top is golden brown.
CHEF’S TIP :
you can use cod instead of haddock