Gruyere Chive Scones
By Chef David Bitton for Magimix
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 15 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES Makes 12-15 :
350 g self-raising flour, sifted
60 g butter, room temperature
210 g milk
1 Tbsb caster sugar
100 g gruyere cheese, grated
10 g fresh chives, finely chopped
10 g fresh flat-leafed parsley, finely chopped
pinch cayenne pepper
1 tsp sea salt
- 1- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Grease and lightly dust a flat baking sheet with flour.
- 2- Fit your Magimix with the Cook Expert bowl and place in the flour, butter, caster sugar, cayenne pepper and sea salt. Set to the PASTRY/CAKE programme and run.
- 3- Stop the programme after 30 seconds, remove the lid, scrape down the bowl and add the cheese, chives and parsley. Restart the programme, gradually adding the milk in while it is running.
- 4- Place the dough onto a flat board which has ben lightly dusted with flour. Roll the dough out to be approximately 2cm thick and use a cookie cutter to cut out your scones. Place them onto the prepared baking sheet so they are just gently touching.
- 5- Place into the pre-heated over for about 12-15 minutes or until browned and just cooked through.
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix brand ambassador.