Products used :
Compact 3200 XL
CS 4200 XL
CS 5200 XL
PREPARATION : 15 min
COOKING : 0 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
300 g of fresh salmon steaks
7 chive leaves
1 tsbp of mustard
100 g of smoked salmon
150 g of thick crème fraîche
2 sprigs dill
- 1- Steam the salmon steaks for 10 minutes.
- 2- During this time, wash and peel the cucumber. Cut into three sections. Fit the dicing kit in the midi bowl, switch the processor on and dice the cucumber sections one at a time, exerting a steady pressure on the pusher with both hands. If you do not having the dicing kit, cut the cucumber into large dice by hand. Transfer to a colander and sprinkle with salt to drain out the excess liquid.
- 3- Put the fresh dill in the main bowl with the metal blade and pulse a few times.
- 4- Add the cooked salmon, broken up into large flakes, followed by the smoked salmon, cut into pieces, and the cream. Blend for 30 seconds.
- 5- Open the lid and add the juice of the freshly-squeezed lemon, together with the snipped chives. Season to taste.
- 6- Blend for a further 30 seconds. Check the seasoning.
- 7- Divide the diced cucumber between glasses and top with the salmon mixture. Scatter with toasted pine nuts and a sprig of dill.
- 8- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.