San Choy Bau
By Vanessa Campbell - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 10 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
2 garlic cloves
2 cm piece of ginger
1 red chilli
1 Tbsp oil
1 tsp sesame oil
500 g chicken breast (or pork or prawn)
1 can water chestnuts
1 can corn stems
1 cup cooked jasmine rice
1 cup bean sprouts
1 bunch coriander
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 Tbsp lime juice
Hoisin sauce to serve
Iceberg lettuce to serve
- 1- Place ginger, garlic, chilli and shallots in the mini bowl of the food processor attachment. Use PULSE button until finely chopped or desired consistency is achieved. Place the contents into the stainless steel bowl.
- 2- Remove mini bowl and use the main bowl with the main blade. Place the chicken in the bowl. Use the PULSE button the mince your meat until your desired consistency.
- 3- Place stainless steel bowl on the base. Add sesame oil and olive oil into the bowl. Use the STIR-FRY program or EXPERT. Ensure the settings are at 1 min 30 secs, AUTO/Speed 3, 110C. Take the cap off and start the program.
- 4- When finished, place meat into the bowl. Stay on STIR FRY mode or set to 4mins, speed 2A, 110C.
- 5- Whilst the program is going, chop water chestnuts and corn stems.
- 6- When the program finishes, add rice, water chestnuts and corn stems. Set to 2mins, speed 2A, 110C.
- 7- When finished, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and lime juice. Set to 1min, 2A, 110C.
- 8- Add beansprouts and coriander. Stir gently with the spatula.
- 9- Serve on lettuce cups and top with hoisin sauce. Also yummy with sweet chilli sauce.
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix Consultant.