Products used :
PREPARATION : 5 min
COOKING : 30 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES SERVES 8 :
250 g almond meal
250 g sugar
Zest of one lemon
Icing sugar to decorate
Cross of Saint James piping bag (optional)
- 1- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2- Place castor sugar in metal bowl and run EXPERT programme, 30 seconds/speed 18 (without heating).
- 3- Remove cap from lid and run EXPERT programme, 22 seconds/speed 18 (without heating). During programme, add lemon zest through opening.
- 4- Add eggs and blend with EXPERT programme 20 seconds/speed 13 (without heating).
- 5- Add almond meal and run EXPERT programme for 6 seconds/speed 12 (without heating).
- 6- Pour mixture into greased pie pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- 7- Remove from pan and decorate with icing sugar using Cross of Saint James piping bag.
Copyright : © Photo Silvia Icart © 2018 Hachette Livre (Marabout) - Spanish version