Shredded Chicken Taco Burgers
By Vanessa Campbell - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 10 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
1 egg yolk
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
250 ml sunflower oil or any mild oil
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp salt and pepper
sriracha sauce (optional)
500 g chicken tenderloins
1 packet taco seasoning powder
0.25 white cabbage
0.25 red cabbage
1 large carrot
1 red onion
- 1- Using mini bowl, make mayonnaise Add all ingredients to the bowl, except oil. Start FP, add oil slowly till combined.
- 1- Using large FP bowl, attach 2mm slicing blade. Shred cabbage and onion.
- 2- Attach 2mm grating blade and grate carrot.
- 1- Attach stainless steel bowl.
- 2- Place 750ml boiling water in bowl.
- 3- Place chicken in steamer and set to EXPERT 5min, no speed 120C. Check after 5 min if chicken is cooked through. Time will depend on thickness of chicken.
- 4- Once the chicken is cooked, empty the water from the bowl and dry.
- 5- Place cooked chicken and taco seasoning in metal bowl. Set to EXPERT, no heat, Speed 3. Slowly increase the speed until the chicken is shredded.
- 6- Assemble you burgers!
Copyright : Recipe created by Magimix consultant.