Spring vegetable clafoutis
Products used :
Compact 3200 XL
CS 4200 XL
CS 5200 XL
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 40 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
1 small courgette
1 little turnit
chives, thyme sprigs, nutmeg
50 cl of liquid crème fraiche
½ red pepper
8 cherry potatoes
- 1- Wash the vegetables and peel the carrots and onions.
- 2- Grate the carrots, courgettes and turnips in the midi bowl using the 4-mm grater disc. Set aside.
- 3- Replace the grater disc with the 4-mm slicing disc. Slice the pepper and onions. Set aside.
- 4- Break the eggs into the main bowl fitted with the metal blade. Add the snipped chives, cream and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper. Blend for 30 seconds.
- 5- Butter the tart tin (or cassolettes) and arrange the vegetables on the bottom. Top with the egg mixture. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and scatter with thyme.
- 6- Bake for the amount of time indicated in the table in an oven preheated to 180 °C (gas mark 4).
CHEF’S TIP :
This starter is delicious served with a garlic sauce. Switch your processor on and drop two garlic cloves (peeled) into the mini bowl. Open the machine, scrape the garlic off the bowl walls with the spatula and add 1 tsp smooth mustard. Switch the processor back on and trickle in 150 ml olive oil via the feed tube. Season to taste and add the juice of ½ lemon. This veg bake is best eaten warm, accompanied by the garlic sauce and a green salad with a walnut-oil dressing.