Summer Salmon and Cucumber Tabbouleh
By Rose Resnick - Magimix Consultant
Products used :
PREPARATION : 5 min
COOKING : 10 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
1 cup wholemeal couscous
1 cup boiling water
4 lebanese cucumbers cut into thirds
1 garlic clove (optional)
3 spring onions
1 large tomato deseeded
0.25 white cabbage
0.5 bunch parsely
1 bunch mint
1 juice of 1 lemon
4 Tbsp. olive oil
4 fillets of salmon
50 ml water
1 middle eastern spices
50 g toasted walnuts or pine nuts
- 1- Place couscous in a bowl and cover with 1 cup of boiling water. Set aside covered with cling film.
- 2- In the food processor, chop the cucumber coarsely using the pulse button. Place in a large bowl.
- 3- Do the same with the tomatoes and add to the cucumber.
- 4- Lastly, chop the garlic, herbs and spring onions using the pulse button.
- 5- Add herbs to the cucumber and tomato mixture
- 6- If using cabbage, chop in food processor with the main blade OR use the 2mm slicing disc. Add to the salad.
- 7- Fluff the couscous and add to the salad. Add lemon juice, 3 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 8- Place metal bowl onto the Cook Expert base. Fill the bowl with 500ml water. Fit the internal steaming basket. Place fish in steamer basket.
- 9- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle the fish with middle eastern spices (or any preferred spices)
- 10- Use STEAM program for 10mins, at 120C.
- 11- Chop the fish into big chunks and place over the couscous salad. Sprinkle with the toasted walnuts, add another drizzle of olive oil and serve!
Copyright : User-contributed recipes are not retested by Magimix.