Tomato and mozzarella clafoutis
Products used :
PREPARATION : 15 min
COOKING : 25 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 6 :
30 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper
200 ml single cream
250 g mozzarella
10 basil leaves
- 1- Preheat your oven to 180 °C (gas mark 4)
- 2- Wash and halve the tomatoes. Sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3- Place the cream, eggs, basil and mozzarella in the blender jug. Turn the selector to 3 and blend for 30 seconds.
- 4- Brush 6 individual ramekins with oil.
- 5- Divide the tomatoes (cut side down) between the ramekins, pour the mixture over and bake for 25 minutes.
CHEF’S TIP :
To prevent the tomatoes from giving off liquid, you can precook them for 30 minutes in a hot oven.